|drirelease® is an optimal blend of hydrophobic (water hating) and multi-staple, multi-denier, hydrophilic (water loving) fiber.
is an engineered yarn, which uses an optimal microblend of natural and synthetic fibers, combining the best qualities of both.
drirelease® Microblend Performance Fabric is ideal for:
- Superior Moisture Wicking – This unique blend is made of hydrophobic (water-hating), synthetic fibers and hydrophilic (water-loving), natural fibers. This unique combination efficiently grabs moisture away from the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. Clothing made with drirelease® feels soft and stays dry.
- Permanent Performance – The drirelease moisture-transport system is built into the yarn and delivers everlasting wicking that won't wash out.
- Neutralizing Odors with FreshGuard® – Fabrics made with drirelease® also offer FreshGuard®, an eco-friendly way of controlling odor. The fast-drying nature of drirelease® fabrics provides a dry and evaporative cooling atmosphere within the fabric to prevent the growth of odor in the fabric. Because the odor control is permanently engineered into the drirelease® yarns and fabrics, you can stay confident and odor free for the life of the garment.
- Dries 4x faster than cotton and keeps you dry
- Soft and natural to the touch
- Wicking qualities won't wash out
- Resists pilling and wrinkling
- Won't discolor with perspiration; no embarrassing underarm stains
- Virtually neutralizes odor
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
Fast Drying Performance Fabrics Blends:
Rather than just spreading moisture across the surface, drirelease® fabrics push water and perspiration to the outside of a garment, releasing it into the air faster than other performance fabrics on the market. With FreshGuard®, drirelease® fabrics deliver unmatched odor control as well.
Most popular Custom Blends:
drirelease® Merino Wool – 88% polyester/12% wool
drirelease® Cotton – 85% polyester/15% cotton
drirelease® TENCEL® - 88% polyester/12% Tencel®
More Custom Blends:
Custom Constructions and Solutions:
drirelease® GEO cool
drirelease® technology enables brands to create unique apparel with permanent wicking, FreshGuard® odor control and drying times that are 4x faster than cotton, while still maintaining the look and hand-feel of natural fibers. drirelease® is used by more than 130 textile based consumer brands around the world through licensed yarn spinners in North America, Asia, Turkey, Central America and Europe. Without chemicals or irritants, it's the natural, eco-friendly way to bring performance properties to any garment.